The education that is being imparted in the school is making people foolish.

Photo by Max Fischer 

 Seeing the educated and lying people, I hate education that at least the person who is not educated is clean from the heart, it is egoistic, he does not have a sense of respect for his elders. Is it not enough


But when I look at an educated person and see a written person, he thinks that by making 90, 95 percent of some two-twelfth or acquiring some degrees or by attaining some two-four certificates, he thinks that I got educated and went on writing but it would be the opposite


 The more the person who reads, the more he gets filled with arrogance and inordinate swagger because the education that is being given to us, he is not teaching anything other than growing up to compete with each other to make Shiva Mahakanshi. is


 Because in the last three years, when I have come home, I have seen a lot of things like this, but today I am not as good as I was when I got out of school because I have completely forgotten the education that I earned from school.


Because that education has not been able to teach me anything other than growing up and suppressing rivalry and Shiboy competition and others, so our educated people are not made up of educated people.



And always try my best to stay away from educated people because I say educated and educated people because I do not have a more respectable word for educated people…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Live a Happy Life in a Challenging World

ध्यान पूर्व भोजन कैसे करें ...

Dowry system in India भारत में दहेजप्रथा